Protecting The Health of Our Patients and Staff
We have implemented policies to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and to protect the health of our patients and staff. Please take a moment to review the information. We continue to monitor CDC guidelines and local health care guidelines to help mitigate the spread of COVID.
Masks are optional. Please reschedule your appointment if:
- You have been in contact with someone who has or is suspected to have COVID-19.
- You have a fever, respiratory symptoms such as cough and/or shortness of breath, flu-like symptoms, or body aches.
Midwest Physical Therapy employees are taking the following precautions:
- Washing our hands between patients.
- Wearing facemasks when requested by patients.
- Monitoring our own health.